- The first stage removes large particles of mechanical impurities, such as silt, rust, sand and scale, using the 5 micron PP Sediment Filter.
- The second stage neutralizes chlorine, organic and organochlorine compounds, such as pesticides and dioxides, using GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter. As a result, the taste, color and odor of water is greatly improved.
- Sediment PP 1-Micron Filter is found in the third stage, it fine cleans mechanical impurities of more than 1-micron.
- Reverse Osmosis follows, the pre-cleaned water is passed through a membrane Purified water is fed to the next stage of filtration, pollution that has passed through the membrane is discharged into the sewage system.
- The Coconut Shell Post-Carbon Filter absorbs the gases dissolved in water and gives the water a pleasant and natural taste.
- Pure tasty water
- Safe even for children
- 8 L of clean water per hour
- Easy installation in 1 hour
-The reverse osmosis filter Ecosoft Standard is best suited for a family of 3-4 people. The filter makes water safe, and also protects your household appliances from the scale formation.
-Ecosoft Standard Reverse Osmosis Filter with Pump is designed for water supply systems with low pressure. All products have the necessary approvals for domestic usage and undergo factory acceptance tests.
-Ecosoft Standard Reverse Osmosis Filter with Pump includes: filter housing with pump, pre-filters, Ecosoft 50 GDP membrane, Ecosoft carbon post-filter, chrome ball valve faucet, pressure tank and tank valve, feed water adapter, feed valve, drain saddle, color tubes, service wrench, and user manual.
There are no reviews yet.