The Ecosoft BB20 filter is intended for purification of cold water for household purposes. Impurities to be removed depend on the installed replacement filter.
The filter housing is made of high-quality and highly durable polypropylene.
It can be used with replacement filters of standard size 4.5″ × 20″.
With the filter, you can install the appropriate replacement filter specifically for your water condition:
- Ecosoft sediment filter– for reduction of sediments (sand, silt, rust, scale etc.);
- Ecosoft filter for chlorine reduction– for reduction of chlorine and chlorination by-products, oil products and pesticides, improvement of colour, taste and odour of water;
- Ecosoft filter for hydrogen sulfide reduction– for reduction of hydrogen sulfide, improvement of colour, taste and odour of water;
- Ecosoft filter for iron reduction– for reduction of iron, oil products and pesticides, pH correction, improvement of colour, taste and odour of water.
- High effectiveness of water purification
- Made of high-quality and durable components
- High capacity
- Compact and easy to install
Houses and apartments with 1-3 bathrooms, inhabited by up to 7 residents.
Benefits of using the filter
- Shower and bath in pure water with no unpleasant impurities or odours
- Sparkling sanitary ware
- Longer service life of home appliances
Components of the filter
- Filter housing
- Service wrench
- User manual
Installation of the filter should be performed by a qualified specialist.
Connection to plumbing is implemented using metal-plastic pipes. You may need fittings or adapters (not included in the filter set).
Filter represents housing with replacement filter (not included).
During the filtration process, water is supplied to the replacement filter, which removes impurities. As a result, you get pure water.
The Ecosoft BB20 filter is intended for purification of cold water only.
For permanent access to pure water we recommend replacing filters once every 2-6 months.
The service life of the replacement filter depends on the water condition and the volume of filtered water.
At the end of service life the filter has to be replaced. Unscrew the bulb with the service wrench. Take out the exhausted replacement filter, wash the bulb with tap water and insert the new replacement filter. Screw the filter housing tightly back onto the filter lid.