Dewberry is created for lovers of beauty. This filter quenches not only your thirst, but also your aesthetic needs. The elegant round case harmoniously combines with the interior of your kitchen.
It is easy and convenient to use the filter thanks to the detailed design consideration. And inside – the most advanced cleaning technology for jug filters.
Dewberry – quality water is always at hand
- 2 litres of tasty pure water.
- In 5 minutes you get a litre of pure, chlorine odourless water.
- In addition, Dewberry softens water, reduces the amount of iron, manganese and organic pollutants.
Dewberry is a nice filter:
- it’s nice to give and receive as a gift
- it’s nice to take it in the morning to pour a glass of fresh water
- it’s nice to look at it in the kitchen
- it’s nice to put it on the table in front of your guests
Dewberry – the filter with a well-considered design
- the hole for pouring water allows you not to remove the cover once again
- spout protects water from dust
- silicon feet make the filter steady
The filter jug Dewberry Shape consists of a transparent body with anti-slip feet, a matt funnel for pouring water and a lid. The special recess is provided for installing the cartridge inside the funnel. Therefore, it is easy to install and fix it with a light twisting motion.
Also, the traditional design, familiar to many, of the Dewberry pitcher filter has introduced new details. So, for filling with water the cover does not have to be removed completely. To do this, it has a special hatch, which greatly simplifies the process of water collection.
A special spout is provided for protection against dust. To pour water, you just need to tilt the filter and the spout will automatically deflect.
How is water purified?
- Tap water is poured into the funnel
- Then it passes through a special filter element and is cleaned of the main impurities
- Water is collected in the lower tank.
The Dewberry filter makes tap water clean and tasty.
In Dewberry filter cartridges we use Ecomix technology
What’s inside the cartridge?
Primary water purification is carried out using a mesh, which holds large mechanical impurities. Then the water passes through filtering material Ecomix, which consists of several components. As a result, you get clear, chlorine odourless water. In addition, Dewberry softens water, reduces the amount of iron, manganese, organic pollutants.
What is Ecomix?
Ecomix is a filter mixture, each component of which is intended to solve a specific water problem. And they do it well.
Inside Dewberry Cartridge:
- activated carbon – removes chlorine and its compounds;
- Ion exchange resin – softens water. This component is treated with silver to prevent the appearance of germs inside the cartridge;
- Modified ion exchange resin – removes iron, manganese, reduces water color.
Who are the users?
The pitcher filter Dewberry Shape combines high quality purification and modern design. The cartridge with the Ecomix technology effectively purifies water, removing the main pollutants.
Purified water is ideal for drinking without boiling, preparing meals and drinks. The water is enough for a family of 1-3.
Filter servicing requires periodic replacement of cartridges.
Cartridge replacement interval equals 4 months
The Dewberry filter is only suitable for cold tap water
- We recommend changing the cartridge every month for especially delicious water in your kitchen.
- Before replacing the cartridge be sure to wash every part of the pitcher filter under running water.
- Every part of the pitcher filter can also be washed in the dishwasher.
- Pitcher filter;
- Replaceable cartridge;
- User manual.